Warning: Parameter 2 to modChrome_artarticle() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/campb14/public_html/templates/pcamablackv3_100415/html/modules.php on line 39
Warning: Parameter 3 to modChrome_artarticle() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/campb14/public_html/templates/pcamablackv3_100415/html/modules.php on line 39
- We offer both children's and adult classes beginning from the ages of four years old upwards. Pacific Coast Academy is an envoironment of positivity and success where we "build confidence through achievement”. We honor Martial Arts traditions that go back centuries, but we are dynamic and are constantly seeking new and innovative ways to enthuse and excite our students.
- We have classes for Children from 4 years old through until 18. Our classes are designed to excited our young martial artists while challenging them and preparting them for the challenges that lay ahead
- Pacific Coast Academy offers many adult classes at times to suit your schedule. Our adult clasess include Ken Ju Ryu, Kenpo Ju Jitsu - Danzan Ryu JuJitsu - Toyamaru & Eskrima
- We are extremely proud of our lineage which is a pure line from the creator of the Danzan Ryu system to our present day organization. Our chief instructor and head of the Ken Ju Ryu system is Shihanke Russell Rhodes.
- The Pacific Coast Academy of Martial Arts dojo (or school) is a modern, state of the art training facility that is entirely unique and sets the standard for martial arts training in the 21st century.
- Social Media Follow Pacific Coast Acadmey on Facebook and find us on YouTube. On our YouTube channel you will find many video classes by Shihan Russ Rhodes in a multitude of topics that cover Ken Ju Ryu, Danzan Ryu and other martial arts. You will see techniques performed in their orignal and pure forms as well as many blends and variations - check us out, there is something for everyone!
- We always like to welcome visitors to our Dojo. We are conveniently located in Los Gatos, California, close to many of the area's main highways to serve the Bay Area, including Los Gatos, San Jose and the surrounding towns.
Pacific Coast Academy of Martial Arts, is located in Silicon Valley's Los Gatos, California and is dedicated to the highest quality of martial arts training under the direction of Shihanke Russell Rhodes.
At Pacific Coast Academy we pride ourselves in our lineage and the combined experience of our instructors - over 100 years! We are founded on the principles of teaching excellence, personal attention, and tradition, while providing children and adults with the most complete and effective methods to reach their full potential.
At Pacific Coast Academy, we believe in helping every person to reach their highest potential. We create an environment where our students can be successful in meeting physical challenges, The discipline, respect, and confidence that build in the training process readily transfer to all areas of life, in and outside of the dojo.
We believe in keeping people healthy for a lifetime of training. Our school doesn't participate in organized sparring events outside the school or dangerous training practices. We have a very low injury rate at our school and follow safe training practices.
Not only is Pacific Coast Academy one of the premier martial arts schools in California, where the quality of our classes and instruction is second to none, we are a warm and welcoming community that is made up of a great cross section of people from the local area, (and beyond) and of many families who choose to come and train together.
We are justifiably proud of the great family atmosphere we enjoy here at Pacific Coast. Many of our students are from the same family, we have adult partners and spouses who train together in the same class, we have have parents enrolled with their children at the school and of course we see many brothers and sisters training in our classes. We offer generous discounts to additional family members who train at Pacific Coast - ask us about our discounted rates for additional family members.
If you have any questions about our programs or want more information to help you decide as to whether a martial arts is something for you or your family members you can fill out our web form, drop by and visit us anytime or call us on 408-358-1345. If we are unavailable to answer your call - leave your contact information we will return your call!
We will give you all of the information you need to help you to understand what we offer at Pacific Coast Academy for you and your family by answering all of your questions openly and honestly.
With our comprehensive range of courses designed for students of martial arts of all ages and skill levels, we believe that we truly have something for everyone.
We look forward to meeting you.